“The Works” Partnership Package.
Team up with the an MX-5 Champion, to enjoy a unique motor racing experience.
- Hot laps track day experience
- Kart race event
- Race weekend tickets
- Hospitality suite at Brands Hatch
- Garage / car tours
- Social media
- Interview mentions
- Claim the cost back against your corporation tax
“The Works” Partnership Package
Just £5000 (inc VAT)
A great opportunity to enjoy a unique motor racing experience. This is what is included in “The Works” package…
- Hot laps track day experience – The headline act. Enjoy time on track as the passenger, in my Mazda MX-5 race car. A unique opportunity to be driven round one of the best circuits in the country, and really see how it works behind the scenes.
- Kart race event – A chance for you and a friend to get behind the wheel and test your skills in a safe but competitive environment. A fantastic chance to network with other partners… and race against me!
- Branding – Naturally. See your logo online and on the race car – trackside, in print, online and in the race coverage. Several events are broadcast live on streaming services watched by thousands, so there is plenty of opportunity to get your branding seen. The latest live stream attracted over 47,000 views on YouTube. There is also opportunity for branding on team wear, and on John’s racewear.
- Hospitality suite – Thanks to The Perfect View, we have access the best hospitality suite available at Brands Hatch. The view of the circuit really is second to none for you to enjoy all of the action. You can also enjoy priority booking for the two available suites for other meetings throughout the year (such as BTCC, British GT or British Superbike meetings).
- Race weekend tickets – Come along to any race meeting throughout the season. Full access to the paddock, garages, pit lane, viewing areas and perhaps even the podium!
- Garage / car tours – We show you around the set up we enjoy over the course of a race weekend, and you can have a close up look at the race cars.
- Social media – Posts, tagging, mentions and promotions across multiple social media accounts throughout the season.
- Mentions in interviews – Podium, TV, print, magazine and championship organiser interviews (race meeting programme).
- Networking – A great chance to build new professional relationships with business owners, consumers and other enthusiasts across industries.
- Tax benefits – Finally, your company can treat becoming a partner as a business expense and therefore deduct any payments from your business profits before you pay tax.
My company has sponsored John for a couple of seasons and it has been encouraging watching him move towards the front of the grid. I enjoy my days out watching the action at various circuits – a great atmosphere and a break from my normal routine.
Nick Tiley, Cambridge FD
MX-5 Racing Action
We, as a company, have been sponsoring John for 5 years now. As a driver, John is going from strength to strength and we are very much kept informed of his progress and his upcoming races which we attend where possible. On a personal level, John is a great person to know and is clearly dedicated to his racing.
Greg Spink, ValetPRO