“The Works” Partnership Package.
Team up with the 2019 MX-5 Champion, to enjoy a unique motor racing experience.
- Track day experience
- Hospitality suite
- Race weekend tickets
- Garage tours
- Social media
- Interview mentions
- Claim the cost back against your corporation tax
“The Works” Partnership Package
A great opportunity to get involved in motorsport and support my racing. This is what is included in “The Works” package…
- Track day experience – The headline act. Enjoy time on track as the driver or a passenger with me, in a race prepared two seater Mazda MX-5. A unique opportunity to be driven round one of the best circuits in the country, and get some feedback on how to improve your own driving too.
- Branding – Naturally. See your logo on my website and on the car; trackside, in print, online and in the race coverage.
- Hospitality suite – Thanks to The Perfect View, we have access the best hospitality suite available at Brands Hatch. The view of the circuit really in second to none for you to enjoy all of the action. You can also enjoy priority booking for the three available suites for other meetings throughout the year.
- Race weekend tickets – Come along to any race meeting throughout the season. Full access to the paddock, garages, pit lane, viewing areas and perhaps even the podium!
- Garage tours – I will show you around the set up we enjoy while running with Blink Motorsport, and you can have a close up look at the race car.
- Social media – Posts, tagging, mentions and promotions throughout the season.
- Mentions in interviews – Podium, TV, print, magazine and championship organiser interviews (race meeting programme).
- Newsletter – Email campaigns throughout the year with your branding included.
- Networking – A great chance to build new professional relationships with business owners and other like-minded people who support me and come to the race meetings.
- Tax benefits – Finally, your company can treat becoming a partner as a business expense and therefore deduct any payments from your business profits before you pay tax.
My company has sponsored John for a couple of seasons and it has been encouraging watching him move towards the front of the grid. I enjoy my days out watching the action at various circuits – a great atmosphere and a break from my normal routine.
Nick Tiley, Cambridge FD
MX-5 Racing Action
We, as a company, have been sponsoring John for 5 years now. As a driver, John is going from strength to strength and we are very much kept informed of his progress and his upcoming races which we attend where possible. On a personal level, John is a great person to know and is clearly dedicated to his racing.
Greg Spink, ValetPRO